Why we call Shakeology (ShakeO) the Healthiest Meal of the day?
Shakeology is that superhero. Why we Call ShakeO the Healthiest Meal? We call Shakeology, ShakeO because people say O when they taste it. Well, with its Supernutrient powers, Shakeology is that superhero.
Supernutrients are what’s inside superfoods – it’s what makes them so good for you.
Drinking a glass of Supernutrient-rich Shakeology everyday gives your body the nutrition it needs to boost immunity, increase energy, curb cravings, and more. Healthiest meal of the day.
Every glass of Shakeology contains Supernutrients from around the globe, including:
- Adaptogen Supernutrients that may support strong immune function, help the body cope with environmental stress, and naturally help increase energy
- Antioxidant Supernutrients that protect the body from free radicalsand prevent cellular damage
- Vitamin and Mineral Supernutrients that help your cells make energy, build and repair muscles, and support energy production
- Protein and Amino Acid Supernutrients that build muscle, reduce hunger and food cravings, help keep blood sugar steady
- Phytonutrient Supernutrients that support healthy aging and vitality
- Probiotics Supernutrients that promote healthy digestion and healthy colon function
- Prebiotics Supernutrients that help probiotics grow and thrive, and strengthen the system
- Digestive enzyme Supernutrients that help your body break down food to assimilate nutrients better
Shakeology is the ideal meal or snack replacement. One 40-gram shake contains just one hundred and forty calories, 0.5grams of fat, 19 grams of carbohydrates, 11 grams of sugar, 16 grams of protein and no saturated fat. When you examine the Shakeology ingredients list it becomes clear the nutrient-rich meal replacement contains quality carbohydrates derived from vegetables and superfood fruits. The protein rich shake contains natural sugar derived from fruits. The powerful superfood formula contains no high fructose corn syrup or refined sugar.
Vitamins and Minerals contained in ShakeO
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione)
- Vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCL)
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (as niacin)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCL)
- Magnesium (as oxide)
- Whey protein (isolate)
- Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)
- Copper (as copper oxide)
- Folic acid
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate)
- Chromium (as chromium amino acid chelate)
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
- Iodine (as kelp)
- Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)
- Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)
- Zinc (as zinc oxide)
- Iron (as ferrous fumarate)
- Phosphorous (as dicalcium phosphate)
Can you see why we call, ShakeO the healthiest meal of the day?
Look for the next post on more ingredients and their benefits soon.
Your Partner in Health,