- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Coriander Seed, Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Turmeric, Ground
- 1 1/4 pounds thin-sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Gourmet™ Cilantro
- 3/4 cup Original Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
10 mins Prep time 15 mins Cook time
- Mix 1 tablespoon of the cornstarch, coriander, garlic powder, sea salt and turmeric in shallow dish. Coat chicken with cornstarch mixture.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add 1/2 of the chicken; cook 3 to 4 minutes per side until lightly browned. Remove from skillet and keep warm. Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Mix remaining 1 tablespoon cornstarch, cilantro, chicken stock and wine until smooth. Stir into skillet. Stirring constantly, bring to boil on medium heat and boil 1 minute. Stir in cream. Spoon sauce over chicken to serve.
Serve with veggie or large salad. Enjoy
Your Partner in health,
Join me @ https://www.facebook.com/fitatanyagewithdeb