Hi, we’d love to hook you up with the latest news on Beachbody’s hottest new program, CIZE – The End of Exercize.
THE END OF EXERCIZE IS Here.
Tired of squats, lunges, push-ups, and boring cardio? Then pay attention because you’re about to look forward to working out! Shaun T goes back to his dancing roots and makes losing weight an “experience.” You’ll be LIVIN’ and SWEATIN’ to hot new moves and great music!
And if you think you can’t dance, don’t worry. Shaun breaks down the routines, step-by-step, move-by-move, and builds them into a full dance workout. And at the end, you’ll get to CIZE IT UP to songs from Shaun’s playlist. You’ll be so focused on mastering the moves that for 35–40 minutes you’ll forget you’re actually burning fat and calories, and getting in the best shape of your life.
“Don’t say you can’t dance…because anyone can dance…” —Shaun T
Here’s a CIZE FAQ:
- 6 dance courses on 3 DVDs
- Eat Up! Guide
- Get Started Guide
- Weekend Survival Guide
- 8 Count Abs Workout
- Beginner Calendar on Side 1
- Advanced Calendar on Side 2
- Hold Your Own DVD – Want to impress your friends at a wedding, party, or just your next night out? With Hold Your Own, Shaun T teaches you a few go-to moves that’ll make their jaws drop!)
- While you’re learning the moves and performing them, you never stop moving, so you’re getting a cardio, core, and strengthening workout—the whole time!
- With CIZE you’ll be so in the zone while you dance and master the moves, that you’ll completely forget you’re breaking a sweat, burning calories, and getting into the best shape of your life!
- CIZE breaks down professionally choreographed routines and teaches them in a way so anyone can do them! How? By leading you through each move, step-by-step, and slowly building them into a full dance routine.
- There are Beginner and Advanced Calendars to provide options for both beginners and more advanced dancers. These calendars also help you track your progress.
Q. How much does CIZE cost?
- $59.85 – Retail
- $53.87 – Club
- $44.89 – Coach
Your Partner in Health,