3 Day Refresh. Ready to rock. No excuses.
The summer has ended and I have been on an off all summer. Made excuses all the time not to keep up with my healthy living. You know BBQ’s, dinner with friends, dinner out and getting up later. Not good. So I have started a 3 Day Refresh and here is how I am doing.
Day before you start do yourself a favor and prep for the next 3 days. It helps.
Day one is complete! Here are my thoughts:
- The fiber drink is the best I have had. I was nervous about this as I have tried them before and literally gagged as I drank them.
- I was not hungry all day. You are actually eating often and need an hour in between meals so I felt like I was eating all day!
- Getting two fats (natural Peanut Butter and hummus) make me happy.
- The vanilla fresh was good. Tomorrow I will add cinnamon and vanilla to jazz it up.
- I have had a headache all afternoon. I am attributing this to a lack of caffeine as I typically have multiple cups of coffee a day. Hoping to feel better in the morning!
So there is day one! I’m surviving, and only two days to go. I can do this! 3 Days people that is all it takes.
Look for Day 2 and 3 coming up on my 3 Day Refresh.
Your Partner in Health,
Join me @ https://www.facebook.com/fitatanyagewithdeb